ICS 2.0 Source Download
Note that you will need a password to access any of the downloads from
ICS 2.0 Binaries
Include executables of the ICS interactor and APIs for C, Ocaml, and
Allegro Common Lisp.
These tarballs are unpacked with the command tar zxvf
The files in this tarball include:
Notice: ICS binaries are also distributed with SAL 2.0.
Suitable entries into .salrc are used to choose which ICS is
- Machine executable ./bin/ARCH/ics interactor.
- Byte-coded interactor ./bin/ARCH/ics.byte.
- C application programming interface
- Static library ./lib/ARCH/libics.a with ICS application
programming interface as described in the
- Static library download/ics-2.0.beta/lib/ARCH/libicsat.a
for SAT solver only.
- C Header file download/ics-2.0.beta/include/ics.h
- Ocaml application programming interface (requires also
- Ocaml 3.06 library download/ics-2.0.beta/lib/ARCH/ics.cmxa.
- Ics interface download/ics-2.0.beta/lib/ARCH/ics.cmi
- Allegro Lisp application programming interface
- Shared Library download/ics-2.0.beta/lib/ARCH/libicsall.so
with Lisp error handling included.
- Allegro Lisp Foreign Function interface
download/ics-2.0.beta/include/ics.lisp for ICS
Sources and documentation
Building ICS from sources requires Objective
Caml version 3.06 or later and the multi-precision arithmetic library
GNU MP version 4.1 or later.
The ICS tarball can be extracted using the following sequence of shell
commands in a directory of your choice.
$ mkdir ics
$ cd ics
$ tar zxvf ics-2-0.tar.gz
To build ICS, follow the instructions in README.
Back to the main ICS homepage
Last modified: Thu Nov 13 00:55:43 PST 2003
by Harald Rueß